We're getting ready to move. The dogs have moved plenty of times, but for the last 5 years, we have been in our current apartment. The dogs will finally have their very own backyard! Meena will be fine, but we are a bit nervous/ cautious for Heidi. I know she'll slowly figure out the layout of our new place, but since going blind, the transition may be a little harder for her. She is such a trooper and survivor... I think everything will be fine.
We'll most likely be moving during the 4th of July holiday, I wanted to repost this link for natural remedies/ sedatives to help dogs during stressfull times...click HERE.
We need to purchase new id tags, and register with the city.
We will be offline while we get settled into the new place. Be sure to check out 'Our Profile' for other helpful dog blog links.
Hope everyone is well.
Enjoy your summer! :)
__________________________________________________